Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome, 21st Century Educators!

Welcome to the 21st Century Learning Blog! This will be a space to share tips, tricks, project ideas and examples, and great tech tools for your classroom.

I will update it as often as I can--possibly daily? Weekly? I'm not sure--it's really going to depend on my schedule.

Here are some ways that you can stay updated with blog postings:
  1. Check the blog daily
  2. Subscribe to the blog using an RSS aggregator, such as Yahoo or Google Reader
  3. Subscribe to the blog by typing your e-mail address into the "Subscribe via E-Mail" box at the top right corner of the screen. You will receive a "confirmation" e-mail when you subscribe and you'll have to open that e-mail and confirm it--please check your junk mail folder for this e-mail. If you do this, an e-mail will be sent to you whenever I write a new post.

Whichever way you choose to subscribe, when you read the posts, you'll notice that I will try to consistently set them up with this information:

  1. A description of the website, project, tool, lesson, etc.
  2. How you can use it in your classroom.
  3. Any other advice or information that is worth sharing.

I'm hoping that you'll see and read about great ideas on this blog and then implement them with your students--with my help and support, of course. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

The other great feature of this blog (actually, of all blogs...) is that you can comment on any posting that you wish. If you read what I have written and have a thought, idea, or personal experience you'd like to add, click "comment" under the post to share!

Good Luck!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment